Swimmer Numbers & Heat Sheets Posted
Good afternoon Torpedoes - Meet 1 is tomorrow AM bright and early.
Just to recap the procedures this meet:
- Volunteers should arrive at the pool by around 7:15am.
- Swimmers should Arrive at the pool a few minutes before your scheduled age group time. I've attached the meet schedule for your reference.
- Swimmers should come IN their suits and already marked with their swimmer numbers (remember - write on them before putting sunscreen on). Those are posted on the website as a news article. Direct link HERE.
- 100 IM swimmers will swim at 7:30am and then must leave the pool area and return by 9:00am for their other events. All other swimmers will have just one time slot for all their events.
- Remember ONE parent per child is able to spectate during the swimmers events only. You MUST have a waiver to enter the pool area. No siblings inside the gate.
- Marshals have a new role this year. You can find them in an orange vest. They will escort swimmers from the gate to the appropriate waiting area. Coaches will line the kids up for their events. Please respect their instructions regarding who can/cannot enter the pool area and where to spectate and enter / exit.
GO TORPEDOES! SWIM FAST!